Career Matching Provider
In June 2017, Maximus was appointed by Workforce Singapore (WSG) as a Career Matching Provider (CMP) to deliver employment services under WSG's suite of Career Matching Services. Since then, we have honed our expertise in supporting local PMET job seekers back into the workforce and helping them achieve sustained employment.
Our services are tailored to your needs and include three main categories
• Advice and guidance on creating an impactful resume and cover letter
• Helping you identify your transferable skills and attributes for an industry or career switch
• Regular follow-up appointments and support on fine-tuning your job search strategy
• Interview preparation and support throughout the hiring process
• A range of in-house workshops to enhance your employability
• Building good relationships with employers to increase your chances of landing an interview by acting as a referrer for you
• Partnering with employers and various institutions to organize career-related events such as job fairs, info sessions and workshops
• Regular check-ins to ensure that you are adjusting well to your new work environment
• Continued assistance until you reach your 6-month employment mark
Unemployed PMET job seekers above the age of 30 who have been actively searching for jobs for at least 3 months or have been made redundant or retrenched. Note: By clicking this, you will be redirected to WSG’s website to register your interest.
Job seeker journey
1. Outreach Call
Once you have made an appointment via WSG’s Call Centre, we will reach out to you to share more about our programme with you.
2. Initial Appointment
In this 45-minute session, your dedicated Career Consultant will work with you to understand your career goals and explore suitable opportunities.
3. In-house Workshops
You will also be recommended various in-house workshops according to your needs.
4. Job Matching & Follow-Up Sessions
Your Career Consultant will then work alongside you to identify opportunities, tailor your CV, and prepare you for the interview.
Frequently asked questions
- How can I sign up for your Career Matching programme as a job seeker?
To be referred to us for CMP support you must contact WSG who will assess eligibility and refer you accordingly.
Sign up for an appointment (eligibility criteria applies)
- Are you a recruitment agency?
Recruiters typically tend to work with those who are most employable. Where we differ from them is that we are motivated to help all our clients to find employment, regardless of their background or employability.
Our role as WSG's appointed CMP is to serve you as a career consultant, and in some instances, as a referrer on your behalf as well.
- Does Maximus has contacts with employers?
We have a growing pool of employers who regularly provide us with job vacancies.
- Will I have to pay to receive support from Maximus?
No, CMP services are offered completely free of charge to all eligible clients.